CreditAssist Investment Limited, registered with Corporate Affairs Commission with RC 1507157, is a financial advisory services firm. All investments are insured by Nigerian Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) through Meristem Trustees. With 6 branches in Oyo state and counting, we are committed to boosting business opportunities of entrepreneurs by availing them of easy accessibility to reasonable financial services. We are deliberate in providing innovative monetary services to change low-income people and investor to take a position in their futures. CreditAssist is affiliated with the Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (ANMFIN).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Marketer
Locations: Lagos and Oyo
- Mobilization of fixed deposit investments
- Driving Download and Activation of the Kolomoni app
- Maintaining good relationships with clients so that the business can maximize the value of those relationships
- Identifying key contacts and potential client companies to establish and foster relationships.
- B.Sc. / HND in any discipline
- At least 2 years experience in Investment Banking.
- N90,000 – N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Job Title: Financial Controller
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including: month and end-year process accounts payable/receivable cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis capital assets reconciliations account statement reconciliations, cheque runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Manage Agency banking financial transactions
- Update bank transactions and prepare correspondences and instruction
- Prepare customers cheque and confirmation to the bank.
- Receive and treat financial/accounting issues from branches.
- Processing of consultancy fee payment
- Receive funds, repayment, refunds and document, processes cheque and cash payments to beneficiaries, contractors and suppliers.
- Assist in preparation of daily bank balance report
- Mobilize fund and process for operational activities.
- Preparation of monthly HIFY report
- Fixed deposit account management
- Relate with branches on issues and proffering solutions
- Posting of transactions and entries.
- Handling of branches petty cash
- Preparation of monthly depreciation, amortization and apportionments.
- Process monthly branch operation expenses (Petty cash, fuelling, cleaning, call and transport allowances)
- Prepare Final Accounts
- Budgeting and Long-term Forecasting, Budget Monitoring and Implementation
- Balance Sheet Management
- General Ledger Management
- Payroll Management
- Tax Management
- Relationship management (Correspondence Banks)
- Liquidity management
- Transfer Pricing Management
- Accounts Reconciliations.
- Degree in Accountancy and ICAN certification
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years.
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager or Officer, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
Job Title: Operational Risk and Internal Control Officer
Job Description Summary
- Responsible for implementing, directing and overseeing the risk assessment and mitigation, auditing and compliance programs.
- Conducts and directs audits and ongoing reviews of organization controls, operating procedures, and compliance with policies and regulations.
- Reviews and appraises the soundness, effectiveness, and proper application of accounting and financial controls, compliance procedures and controls and timeliness of documentation generation.
- Assesses the adequacy and extent of programs designed to safeguard organization assets.
- Compiles and issues reports detailing conclusions and providing recommendations for improvements.
- Directs and appraises the activities of audit and compliance personnel.
- Recommends employee training and modifications to procedures as needed. Serves as liaison for all external audit and regulatory agencies.
- Reviewing and advising the management on reliability, adequacy, efficiency, effectiveness of internal control.
- Overseeing and ensuring preparation of timely Audit reports to the Board
- Audit Committee and provide progress reports regarding action taken by management.
- Design internal audit plan and conduct Audits in accordance with the approved internal audit plan.
- Determining process and procedures are adequate to prevent and detect fraud, suppression, theft or misappropriation of funds.
- Carrying out constant checks to ensure adherence to internal control policies and procedure on segregation of duties.
- Carry out audit investigation of each unit in accordance with the approved audit plan.
- Report rendition to management on Anti-Money Laundering policy.
- Reviewing and preparing the company’s compliance ratios and compare side by side with the regulatory standard ratios to see if the company is falling short of the standard and give recommendation on the way forward.
- Reviewing of daily call over report.
- Daily monitoring of Teller till.
- Reviewing bank reconciliations and other financials.
- Daily inspection of vault balance etc.
- Carrying field audit exercise on clients to ensure due diligence (KYC) is carried out on customers.
- Reviewing business continuity and disaster recovery plan.
- Daily tracking of loan repayment with audit control template.
- Ensure effective and optimal utilization plan and schedule audit programmes and ensure completion of audits on time
- Review and assess audit work done, ensure compliances with the necessary standards
- Keep relevant and up to date financial database on audit findings and integrate best practices and systems into the audit programs.
- Check the collaterals to be pledged and advise the bank on whether to accept such pledged collaterals.
- Ensure that the customers are satisfied fully by ensuring the credit decision making process is timely.
- Advise the management and the recovery team the recovery actions to be taken on defaulting account.
- Periodically do portfolio analytics to discover the changing trends and behaviors of customers ‘in trying to discover the factors that are affecting their repayment.
- Effectively use the credit bureau [credit check]-XDS, CRC to discover customers who are either too exposed [over leveraged] or who have unfavorable credit records.
- Use the Cs of credit in making good credit decision.
- Conducting value for money audit on capital expenditure.
Education / Experience Required
- B.Sc in Accounting / Banking and Finance or any other related field
- ICAN certification
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Risk/Internal Control role
- Technology Savvy.
Deadline: 24th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applications will be treated as received.