Vodstra Limited – Our client in the Logistic business requires the services of a competent and change-driven candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director
- Develop and implement a growth-focused strategy to increase the company’s investment portfolio in the Transportation sector in Nigeria
- Ensure innovative processes for efficiency to promote customer satisfaction
- Drive business development that will transform the passenger and courier business of the Company during this challenging economic period.
- Report directly to the board
- Drive the financial performance of the Company.
- Implementation of relevant structures (process, people, and systems) to support the achievement of the company’s vision, goals and promote investment opportunities for profitable growth.
- Postgraduate qualifications in Business Administration, Transport Management and other relevant fields would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in the transportation sector with at least 5 years in a Senior Management function with prior Board exposure.
- Must be above 45 years of age but not more than 55 years.
Skills and Competencies:
- Must be a visionary leader with a high level of commercial acumen and a track record in managing the Transport business at the senior management level.
- Ability to drive organizational changes needed to adapt strategically to changing business terrain and technology
- Provide direction for the operations, sales, technical and other teams for achieving challenging targets and objectives.
- Must have multicultural exposure with the ability to mix and interact at different levels of the society
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Must have a deep understanding of passenger Transport and Courier operations, trucks/buses maintenance, scheduling and branch management
- Strong Business development and marketing skills including the ability to identify and implement new business opportunities
- Strong business acumen to lead the business to commercial success
- Ability to plan strategically and successfully lead growth within an organization
- Good networking skills
Deadline: 1st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the mail subject.