De Raphcity Travel and Tour are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- We are looking for a passionate Sales Executive to join our sales team. The Sales Executive’s responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting sales targets.
- To be successful as a Sales Executive you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth. Ultimately, a top-notch Sales Executive should be able to build rapport with customers and close sales.
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, per email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- High school diploma / GED.
- 0-1 year of sales experience.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
Job Title: Supervisor
- We are looking for a Supervisor who will be in charge of managing one of our working shifts.
- Duties primarily revolve around the general management of your direct reports, which include, but are not limited to, providing and demonstrating task instructions, keeping attendance, and measuring key performance indicators.
- You will be expected to keep records and produce reports that will be used to review team performance.
- You will need to have excellent communication skills and a passion for excellence. Leadership experience is a plus.
- Making sure employees that report to you meet performance expectations.
- Giving instructions or orders to subordinate employees.
- Ensuring that the work environment is safe, secure and healthy.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Approving work hours.
- Ensure great customer service at all levels.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eye for detail and accuracy.
- Reliable, with high integrity and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Computer literacy.
- Proactive organizational skills.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
Deadline: 9th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.