Savvy HR is a Strategic human resources management firm with strength in the enhancement of human resources management activities for businesses. Generating returns on investment is deeply a function of strategic human resources management practice.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer / Designer
- Create Online e-commerce solutions for customers
- Our ideal candidate should be able to translate user business into functional front-end design
- Conceptualize and create intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent web experiences
- Continually improve and optimize user experience for sites
- Collaborate in concept development and design cross-functionally to help define a creative strategy.
- This job role requires an intermediate to advanced knowledge of WordPress, HTML and CSS.
- Basic Knowledge of any Web-based programming Language
- Basic MySQL Knowledge.
Job Title: Full Stack Developer (.NET or PHP or JAVA)
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming
- Mobile application development experience is a must
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python and or Java and or PHP and or .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
Job Title: Network Engineer & System Integrator
Job Type: Contract
- LAN, WAN, WLAN Design and Implementation
- Wireless Connectivity Design, Configuration and Impelementation
- Remote support of on-site engineers and end users/customers
- Remote troubleshooting and fault finding when issues occur
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Liaising with project management teams, third-line engineers
- Speaking with customers via email and phone for initial requirement capture
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Establishing the networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting and enforcing system standards
- Design and implementation of new solutions and improving resilience of the current environment.
Deadline: 10th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.