Virtualpaypal Terminal, a tech managed by Qarallax Nigeria Limited, an IT Company incorporated under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria with RC Number 1362090 having its office at Abuja Nigeria. Qarallax, grows local technology communities in Nigeria by delivering technological services. Its internet work products contain: Virtual PayPal Terminal; Nigeria’s biggest PayPal service provider.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer / Social Media Intern
- Consistently create valuable and engaging content for the company’s websites http://vptplus.com/ and https://virtualpaypalterminal.com/
- Produce quality content for the website and all our social media platforms by creating awareness that will drive traffic and convince people to use the website.
- Research and compile information from online sources and present reports on key trends and audience insights based on what we offer.
- Expected to work remotely via Slacks, WhatsApp, Google Docs and emails.
- Have constant access to the internet, possess a Smartphone and has a working Laptop.
- Have a strong sense of responsibility and commitment, passionate about the job and willing to work hard.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
How We Work:
- Candidate would work remotely via Slack, WhatsApp, and Google docs.
- Would basically make research and write contents, submit to Supervisor, who then reviews and publish it.
- You are required to submit at least three articles every week from Monday to Friday per week.
- Article will be pubslihed on the website.
- BA / BSc / HND In-view
- Minimum of 1 year experience in social media marketing and management.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Business writing and content writing.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suites.
- Internet savvy and proficient in the use of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn).
- Have excellent communication skills and should be familiar with the current trends in Nigeria.
- You can share links or samples of your past write ups along with your application.
N20,000 Monthly + Weekly Data subscription of 2GB.
Deadline: 30th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.