Lateejay Nigeria Limited is a 100% Nigerian company dedicated to indigenous content development, and providing the Nigerian oil and gas industry with the essential local participation and increased local content that it lacks. Our comprehensive suite of services has been specifically designed to make your job easier.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to MD
- We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to our Managing Director’s working life and communication.
- Organizing and attending meetings; sometimes taking minutes and ensuring their Managing Director is well-prepared for meetings
- Booking travel arrangements and accommodation when necessary
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Drafting contracts documents and tenders
- Pro-actively plan and manage the MDТs time and appointments to enable the MD focus on delivering strategic objectives and business goals
- Act as the central contact point for the MD, screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests and handling them where appropriate
- Assisting with projects the MD might be working on by researching or writing reports
- Organizing and maintaining office systems
- Standing in for their MD in his absence
- Act as the point of contact between the MD and internal/external clients
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Ensure that decisions and work is appropriately delegated in the absence of the MD
- Review and attend to all forms of correspondence and communicate on behalf of the MD
- Ensure appropriate venue and equipment booking for events including refreshments where appropriate
- Take minutes of meeting for company-related meetings
- At least 3 years proven experience providing executive support (Engineering or Oil and gas working experience is an added advantage)
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Secretarial studies, Law, Business Administration, or any other art courses. (Legal Background will be an added advantage)
- Demonstrate proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
Deadline: 9th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Personal Assistant to MD” as the subject of mail
Note: Kindly state your current gross salary in your application.