The Sheet TV is the go-to online media Platform for current news on Policy, Pop Culture & Politics in Lagos, Nigeria. We are currently re-branding into an innovative media platform where Artificial Intelligence (AI) Meets Journalism & Immersive Visual Storytelling in Nigeria.
We are seeking for experienced and competent individuals to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Presenter / Production Coordinator
- Relevant Academic and / or Professional Qualification
- Minimum of 4 years proven work experience as a Presenter and Production Coordinator in a media establishment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact intelligently and hold humorous but engaging conversations. THIS IS CRUCIAL.
- Warm, dynamic personality with an excellent dress sense.
- Solid leadership, research and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and key into Organization’s goals in a way that aligns to candidate’s personal growth and long term career objectives
- Attention to Details and Social/ Emotional Intelligence
- Excellent Organizational and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Social Media skills.
- Carry out in-depth research with minimal supervision across the whole range of Regional and International political, economic and social news.
- Write material for programme scripts, bulletins and links, exercising editorial judgment while maintaining professional journalistic standards.
- Undertake interviewing and reporting duties in both recorded and live situations, in studio or on location.
- Originate and develop original programme ideas on a daily and weekly basis consistent with the voice and vision of the organization.
- Coordinate and maintain a strong momentum for initiated programmes in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment.
Deadline: 8th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one page Cover Letter of themselves and a brief but concise CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.