Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL) – Specialises in design, roll out, management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator can offer best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investments. TCL’s team of experienced engineers have successfully delivered its full range of services to more than 15 cellular operators around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Responsible for end to end quality project delivery and PO closure.
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas;
- Develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
- Manage project budget and resource allocation.
- Facilitate the definition of Service Levels Agreements (SLAs) and customer requirements.
- Receive subcontractor engagement package and review according to supplier evaluation criteria.
- Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery.
- Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes on projects.
- Responsible for ensuring all client tools, processes and checklists are utilized in the execution of all projects.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Responsible for Project Management Process – Payment & resource procedure for both internal and external-3Ps.
- Manages and coordinate the implementation teams and 3Ps.
- Provide input into performance evaluation of all implementation teams and 3Ps.
- Conduct project reporting, capturing and monitoring progress to clients and other stakeholders (e.g. Quality, Procurement, Sales, Finance and HR teams) at all phases of projects.
- Provide feedback to Technical Manager on resource allocation and utilization and release.
- Lead planning and implementation of projects.
- Liaise with logistics manager for equipment delivery.
Below are key outputs expected of the Technical Project Manager:
- Project Plan and Progress Report.
- PO closure i.e. print supporting documents, signed acceptance and pre-process acceptance.
- Project Budget and Fund request.
- Monthly team and 3P performance evaluation report.
- Project Resource Utilization Report.
- Minimum Education: B.Sc. / H.N.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or Telecommunications. Any relevant post-graduate degree will be an advantage.
Minimum Working Experience:
- 5 years of increasingly Telecoms/enterprise experience, including experience successfully managing various Enterprise projects. Outstanding grasp of IT and Telecoms concepts and processes.
- Required Certification(s): Any relevant professional certification, with preference for PMP and Prince 2.
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Ability to speak English and French is an added advantage.
- Must be able to provide high level technical support. Able to make quick decisions and solve technical problems.
- Must be highly analytical and possess problem solving skills with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking.
- A high level of oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with senior managers, colleagues and other stakeholders.
- To be flexible in approach and be comfortable with a fluid organizational structure that requires both team work and self-sufficiency as necessary, with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of Huawei RTN, Ericsson radios required.
- An appreciation for customer expectations with a customer-oriented approach to results.
- Project Management Skills.
- Ability to manage change and effectively pass on the information down the line to concerned teams for smoother execution
- Delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end to end
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the mail.