GTI Microfinance Bank Limited is a leading Nigerian Investment Banking group with proven expertise in Financial Advisory, Securities Dealing (Fixed Income and Equities), Asset Management and Private Equity”. We have strong capacity in financial services delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recovery / Loan Verification Officer
- To reduce substantially bank PAR through daily loan monitoring
- Monitoring of the bank loan portfolio at risk from appraisal level to full recovery
- Weekly review of the bank Portfolio at risk at the credit management meeting every Thursday
- Ensuring close contact with loan officers on their default clients, provide support for them in the area of joint visit for recovery, calls and letters to some of the defaulters as the need arises
- Liaise with the Bank Police Officer to follow up with the cases of banks’ defaulters, as to collect any money been paid to them very quickly
- Give a daily report of activities/movement to management.
- Candidate must have atleast 3-5years Microfinance Bank experience in Loan Recovery Department.
- Minimum of BSc or HND .MCIBN certification will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Head, Information Technology
- Monitor major projects, IT budgets, priorities, standards, procedures, and overall IT performance;
- Coordinate priorities between the IT department and other departments
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, networks and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost-effectiveness.
- Manage and maintain, hardware, software, office networks and systems across branches.
- Candidate must have at least 5years Microfinance Bank experience in Information Technology holding a managerial position.
- Minimum of BSc or HND
Job Title: Head, Internal Control
- Ensure compliance on report rendition to regulatory bodies Monthly .
- Ensure compliance to the bank rules, policies, and regulations daily .
- Reconciliation of correspondent bank accounts to ensure transactions are not outstanding beyond 2 weeks and bringing the exercise up to date monthly .
- Review of the statutory returns to regulatory authorities and government agencies to ensure accuracy and timely rendition monthly .
- Customers’ visitation for random deposit verification weekly
- Review the accuracy and reliability of financial transaction records – cash deposits, cash withdrawals, treasury bills investments, fixed deposits, and funds transfer daily.
- Engage in loan recovery and reconcile customers’ loan accounts for closure when need arises .
- Involve in the thorough review of the bank’s accounting software for efficiency daily.
- Review credit or loan files for compliance daily .
- Review accounting records to ensure proper and compliance with company’s extant policies daily.
- Review and recommend changes to some of the company’s policies to ensure adequate control daily.
- Conduct cash-counts of vaults daily.
- Reviewed customers’ account opening documents for compliance with Know Your Customer (“KYC”) policy and anti-money laundering requirements daily .
- Ensure compliance with the bank’s policies and conduct daily, weekly, and monthly General Ledger (GL) review for reconciliation.
- Handle customer complaints (Fraud, disservice, etc). When need arises
- Review expenses & payments. Daily
- Conduct sweep exercise and spot check on tellers and account officers.
- Candidate must have atleast 3-5years Microfinance Bank experience in Internal control.
- Minimum of Bsc or HND .MCIBN certification will be an added advantage.
Deadline: 1st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.