SENRI Limited is a mobile and web-based app for Sales Automation of manufacturers and distributors.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales / Business Development Executive
- SENRI Limited is a Japanese ICT Startup. We are looking for a leader to cultivate and build relationships with enterprise customers. Our mobile-based sales automation system, SENRI, is aiming at changing way they work at enterprises, and strengthening distribution networks in Africa.
- Starting from 2015, we have been successful in development of the service and acquisition of customers in Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria, with a multi-national team from Kenya, DRC, Uganda and Japan. For expanding our business in Nigeria, we need you now.
Scope of Work
- Lead customer in SMEs and Enterprise companies to decide starting our services
- Run presentation and product demo at the meeting
- Search and contact new customers in the areas of manufacturers and distributors, pharmaceuticals
- Generate leads from various sources (directory, reference,market search, etc.)
- Run effective cold calling to get meetings with new customer
- Plan how to close customers and agree on term based on the initial calls and meetings
- Let directors make decision to start a project
- Propose our service to solve customer’s challenges
- Cultivate a market in the areas of manufacturing and distribution:
- Build good relationships with customers
- ICT business or academic background
- 1-3 years of experience in B2B sales is plus
- Self-motivated to keep improving the way of work
- A goal-oriented and dedicated team member
- Flexible in working with a small multi-national team
- Working hour: 8:30-17:30
- Working day: Monday – Friday
- WFH is available
- Compensation to be discussed based on his/her capability and experience
- Probationary period will be 3-6 months
- Long-term employment decision to be made by the end of this period
Deadline: 30th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org The email title should be “Application for Sales and Marketing Management”. Please make the title of your CV to be “(Your Name) CV”
These information below must be included in the email:
- Date of the birth (DD / MM / YYYY)
- Final Academic Background.