Pause Factory is a business and management consulting company that leverages people’s emotions and performance architecture to solve organizational challenges and craft organizational transformation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Sales Executive
Responsibilities and Duties
Here is an outline of the functions this position will perform on a regular basis, how the job functions within the organization and who the job reports to:
- Marketing and Sales of Construction Chemicals through architects, Structural Consultants, design consultants, Construction Companies, Flooring and Waterproofing Application.
- Cold calling for new business opportunities
- Provides product & service, or technical information to clients by answering questions and requests.
- Establishing new accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Achieve set target sales for the month.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Forecast sales to enable operations planning, introduce product innovations and maintain active memberships.
- Assist in researching and developing new products.
- Sales of Construction Chemicals through Channels.
- Identifying current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Participate in the accelerated growth of company turnover by increasing the customer base.
- Preparing sales reports, submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Keep management informed about sales information, engineering and application trends.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with Leads Generation.
- Ability to architect strategy along with good relationship skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- High level of Professionalism.
- Strong technical skills
- Organized, meticulous, and confident.
- Good Networking skills.
- Written and Oral Communication.
- Team working skills
- Good relationship skills.
- Attention to details
- Result Driven Attitude.
- Good marketing knowledge.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent business acumen and financial skills.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in sales, particularly in construction chemicals
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Willingness to travel and work in a team of professionals.
- Proven working experience as a Sales executive in construction chemical company.
- A University degree preferably in any science background.
N85,000 Monthly + commission
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with position applied for as the subject. (Customer Service/Telemarketer – Construction).
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted