Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited is wholly-owned subsidiary invested by Sinoma Cargo in Nigeria, founded in June 2016, located in Nigeria, Lagos. Sinoma Cargo is the first branch set up in West Africa in the process of implementing globalization strategy.
Currently, Sinoma Cargo has obtained the clearance qualification and provides overseas warehousing and distribution services, equipped with 40 normal trailers and 10 tow-beds, Sinoma Cargo Nigeria can deliver general cargoes, heavy lifts, over-sized goods and self-owned custom house broker has been set up as well. There are 12 Chinese employees and 100 native employees at present.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales / Marketing Officer
Normal Working Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. daily.
- We are seeking for a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized sales Officer who is versatile in Researches and develops various marketing strategies for products and services
- Implements marketing plans and works to meet sales quotas. Tracks marketing and sales data and identifies areas of improvement.
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives
- Helps to interview, hire, manage, and direct members of the company’s marketing and sales teams
- Assigns specific employees to marketing and sales projects or client accounts as needed
- Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
- Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or a related field, Customer Service, Client Relationships, Interpersonal Communication, Marketing Strategies, Product Development, Creativity, Financial Strategy, Data Tracking, Written and Verbal Communication, Organisation, Planning, Research and Analysis, People Management, Leadership.
- Applicant must have shipping experience.
Deadline: 3rd July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.