Adeeva Capital Limited is a fast growing Financial Institution with expertise in Wealth Management Services and a member of the Adeeva Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Credit Officer
Reporting: Directly to MD
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or a related discipline, preferably with other professional qualifications
- Possesses a minimum of 5 years’ of corporate banking experience or similar financial institution in lending or related activities; experience in
- Marketing is a definite advantage
- Credit evaluation experience with complex credits and structuring are involved
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player who can manage efficiently in a changing environment
- Responsible for the review and approval of commercial credit proposals of the Bank and to maintain a good balance between returns and risks exposure
- Leads a team of credit approves to ensure high standard credit quality of the portfolio by using various credit assessment tools.
- Engages the development, implementation, review and monitoring of various credit programs and providing training and coaching to continuously upgrade the competency of the team members
- Review and develop the Bank’s credit approval policies and guidelines as well as participate in ad hoc projects of investigative or trouble-shooting nature on a specific customer portfolio.
Deadline: 25th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications in pdf or word format only to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.