Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited is an innovative Tech company. We are a solutions-driven organization utilizing state of the art technology to provide optimal business, management and productivity solutions to our clients. The main-stay of our service is the focus on providing custom IT Solutions and Services to our esteemed clients in the areas of Business Transformation, Process Automation, Learning and Development and Value Added Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior PHP Programmer
- The role is for a Senior Developer to help lead our Team into the next generation of web content delivery
- We’re looking for someone with experience with multiple frameworks and languages who can quickly learn and understand our code base, help identify architecture and performance improvements, and can drive a transition plan to get there while continuing to improve our user experience.
- Build and maintain a high-performance & scalable platform for multiple websites
- Develop very well on PHP 7 and above with MySQL 5.1 and above
- Proactively look for ways to improve performance, simplify interactions, and make sites better
- Collaborate closely on a shared vision with your team
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones from controller-level to UI
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from, product management, interaction designers, and back-end engineers
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems
- Pro-actively look for ways to make the company better.
- Minimum of an OND / B.Sc. in any related discipline
- Minimum of 4+ years of active experience in web programming/software development.
- Must have worked on functional online PHP projects
- Must have worked on a project worthy of mention and ready to showcase
- Strong PHP OOP skills including ability to work with MVC design pattern.
- Familiarity with all of the following: CentOS Linux, NGINX, MySQL and JSON
- Ability to design and manage MySQL databases with emphasis on MySQL 5.2 and above
- Knowledge of version control systems
- Good working knowledge of XML and web services within PHP
- Sound HTML 5 experience
- Strong CSS knowledge and experience
- Disciplined approach to testing, quality assurance, and delivery
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack
- Extensive experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
- Troubleshoot issues with web server, database, security, network, and web technologies
- Strong command of web standards, CSS-based design, cross-browser compatibility
- Able to demonstrate a strong numerical/Mathematical competency.
- Candidates living around Yaba, Surulere, Lekki, VI, Lagos Island, Ajah axis will be preferred.
Deadline: 5th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.