Arit of Africa Limited is a worldclass IT Systems Integrator and ICT Infrastructure Solutions Provider established over four decades ago with specialty in the deployment of highend IT systems, solutions and services. We are a customercentric organization providing a range of solutions to meet the demands and challenges of our customer. We have an indepth understanding of the Nigerian market and therefore understand the need to be conversant with the dynamic environmental factors in which the businesses operate, bearing in mind international best practices. Suffice to say we are a glocal (global and local) organization set to provide firstrate services that delight our esteemed customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion all projects, whilst ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Responsible for successfully managing projects that will return the required profits to the company.
- Has complete understanding and mastering all aspects of project safety, budget, financial performance, fiscal responsibility and management of project team(s) and customer satisfaction for large or multiple projects.
Requirements / Skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Communication skills
- Influencing and leading
- Team work
- Proven experience in people management
- Proven experience in strategic planning
- Proven experience in risk management
- Proven experience in change management
- Proficient in project management software.
- Conflict management
- Stress tolerance
- Qualification in project management or equivalent
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Direct work experience in project management capacity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online