Getfit Technologies Limited is one of the fastest growing indigenous startups, that focuses on fitness wear-ables and highly customer centric. This idea was initially born to assist mothers snap back to their pre pregnancy bodies and help brides-to-be fit into their dream dress sizes and inspiring them to feel comfortable in their own skin, but this dream has been extended to everyone! Fitness and healthy living is everyone’s fundamental right.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
- Creating innovative solutions to meet our company’s technical needs.
- Testing new software and fixing bugs.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Investigates problem areas.
- Follows the software development lifecycle.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors, recommending purchases, and testing and approving products.
- Shaping the future of our systems.
- Required Skills: Rar, Pythgon, Node JS, Java Script, React.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Education: Minimum of a Bsc., B.ENg., or HND, in any related course.
Deadline: 28th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume and Cover Letter to: Vacancy.firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.