Imose Technologies Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storyboard Artist
- As a storyboard artist, you are to provide visual illustrations to map out an effective production blueprint for educational videos and commercials: providing a visual representation of content before production. Taking the script, you are expected to interpret the objective, whether it is to tell an effective story or represent a product for sale or for learning and deliver a storyboard: a collection of visual scenes which will show the production team how they may be able to shoot the project.
- The storyboard can represent animation progression, angles for shooting, lighting themes, colour, clothing and motion/blocking set-ups. A storyboard provides an easy-to-interpret breakdown of all included scenes and may give the production team further ideas on how to develop the production.
- As a storyboard artist, you must be able to produce hand-drawn or computer-generated storyboards quickly, and must often be prepared to adapt them Уon specФ with very short notice.
- A portfolio of detailed 2D artwork and storyboards
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or any equivalent software
- Strong understanding of traditional art skills, perspective, color theory, lighting
- Solid drawing fundamentals, along with traditional painting and rendering techniques
- Strong communication and time-management skills
- Ability to synthesize and pitch various concepts based off loose ideas
- Experience in video editing using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Experience in using 3D tools to create storyboards.
- Gather and organize references for the content team
- Collaborate with the Production manager and content team to fine-tune content.
- Create storyboards to translate the ideas into visual sequences
Deadline: 30th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email