Greenland Concepts Nigeria Limited is a revolutionary company that bring innovation to the construction and real estate business.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Team Lead, Building & Project Management
- To ensure projects are delivered within budget and scheduled commitments whilst delivering quality solutions for the organisation.
- Delivers on project within time and budget using prescribed project control mechanisms.
- Provides the leadership and energy necessary to motivate staff and achieve project goals.
- Establishes project scope and schedules between management, project committee, technical teams (process owners) and project team members.
- Communicates effectively with management, project committee and technical teams (process owners).
- Ensures that defined project schedule and deliverables are completed in a timely fashion.
- Delivers project deliverables in compliance with quality control procedures and guidelines.
- Prepares programme and project schedules in up to date Project software/application.
- Coach new project managers and junior staff.
- Maintain an audit trail of project activities.
- Leads regularly scheduled project huddles and meetings, including kick off and close-out.
- Leads the development of reports, analyses and project presentations.
- Ensures the quality of project deliverables.
- Supervises project team members.
- Ensures project delivery processes and procedures are followed.
- Coordinates project resources to meet needs.
- Preparing the site and liaising with other construction professionals such as architects, engineers, buyers, estimators and surveyors before construction work start.
- Developing the programme of work and strategy for making the project happen.
- Planning ahead to prevent problems on site before they occur, for example, planning the delivery and storage of equipment and materials.
- Making safety inspections of the site when work is underway and ensuring regulations relating to health safety and the environment (HSE) are adhered to.
- Overseeing the running of several projects.
- Using effective and credible means in construction to plan smooth work
Education / Qualification
- B.Sc in any field or B. Eng Engineering
- Project Management experience
- Project Management certification will be added advantage
- 6 – 7 years Project Management (in Building and/or Construction) experience.
- Some experience in Business Management.
- Insurance industry experiences an added advantage.
Competencies and Skills:
- Understanding the customer needs
- Ability to organize, prioritize and delegate tasks
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong knowledge base and technical skills in marketing activities
- Communicational skills and ability to work in teams
- Strategic Planning & Management
- Management of Information
- IT skills
- Presentation skills
- Relationship Management
Deadline: 30th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Teamlead, Bulding & Project Managemt” as subject of the email.