AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited – Our client, a reputable Security Service Company with Business Process Outsourcing subsidiaries in Lagos and major cities in Nigeria requires the services of suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
- Design strategy and set goals for growth
- Control budgets and optimize expenses
- Ensure employees are motivated and productive
- Coordinate the nationwide offices
- The appointee must be between 40-45 years of old
- MBA plus professional qualification in Law, Accounting or Business Administration
- Entrepreneurial plus experience in developing and growing business enterprises
- At least 15 years’ experience which includes managing at least 500 personnel in multi-state locations, service industry with multinational companies and major domestic companies as customers/clients
- Currently functioning as a General Manager or Director in a service industry
- Strong business development skills.
- Ability to function at a senior to top management levels
- Good Project Management skills
- Demonstrable Leadership experience
- Strong IT Skills with very strong communication ability, verbal, written and presentable skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to develop new products and services.
- Ability to interpret Balance sheet
- An individual with very high integrity.
Job Title: HR Director
- Suitable candidates will be qualified at postgraduate level, with appreciable experience at the policy and strategic level with strong leadership skills and strong competencies in performance management and other critical hr functions in a large Organization.
- He/ She will be aged 40-48 years, and have not less than 15 years experience, the last 5 in a senior management role
- Candidates with a strong presence, excellent communication, and influencing skills will be particularly suitable for this role.
Job Title: Administration Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Administration Manager to supervise daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures.
- You will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments.
- A great administration manager has excellent communication and organizational skills. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in departmental procedures and policies and will be able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently.
- The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons
- Organize and supervise other office activities
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Proven experience as administration manager
- Must have at least 8 years’ experience and 3 as manager on the same capacity
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration or relative field.
Deadline: 2nd July, 2020.