Eutops Industries Nigeria Limited, an emerging FMCG, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
- We seek a “rock star” candidate to sell its purified water (satchet and bottled)
- We want motivated and energetic outside sales and marketing candidates only.
- To achieve direct load out and redistribution of stocks from distributors’ warehouse to retail outlets within assigned Routes
- To achieve effective coverage of retail outlets in your Routes.
- To establish, maintain and expand your outlet base by continually recruiting new outlets/retails weekly.
- To effectively execute sales Drivers/objectives in all covered outlets.
- Identify new market opportunities in terms of market penetration and expanding coverage.
- Ensures that he meets weekly, monthly and yearly targets.
- The Sales representative is responsible for meeting the sales targets of the organization through effective planning and budgeting
- As a Sales representative or marketer you should devise strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets
- As a Sales representative or marketer you should map out potential customers and generate leads for the organization.
- To Be Successful, You Must Be Self-motivated, driven, and possess high energy
- Able to deliver convincing messages using strong and effective communication skills
- Savvy in social media marketing and avenues
- Creative, and a quick learner
- Comfortable making cold-call sales calls
- Persistent and determined – willing to sell “door to door” and occasionally work some evenings and weekends
- Able to provide your own reliable transportation to make frequent sales calls.
Qualification / Requirements
- Minimum Qualification – OND
- 1 years sales experience
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Innovation and Creativity.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical skill.
- English & Fluency in local dialect
- 1 years driving experience with valid drivers’ license
- Persuasive Communication skills;
- Preferred locations of residence: Sango-Ota, Abule egba, Ikeja, Oshodi, Ajao Estate/Maryland, Ketu
Deadline: 6th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.