Health Station is a Health Management Information System focused on adding value to Hospitals, Clinics, Diagnostics Centers, Pharmacies and Laboratories. Our convenient software solution enables you run your health organisation effectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- BSc / BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Proven experience as a junior accountant
- Excellent organizing abilities and attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in the preparation of management accounts.
- Preparation of all bank reconciliation statements.
- Issues invoices and update account receivables, payable and perform reconciliations.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
- Maintain Asset Register and compute monthly depreciation
- Petty cash administration.
- Vouching and Postings of Transactions
- Perform Banking Transactions
- Track organization expenses.
Deadline: 25th July 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates must be resident in Enugu state, or be willing to relocate.