Willers Solutions Limited – Our client in the Manufacturing and Construction sector is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Our client in the Manufacturing and Construction Sector requires the services of an Account Clerk to manage accounts and provide support for the accounting, finance and sales departments.
- Account Clerks should have a comprehensive understanding of bookkeeping and accounting practices
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Accounting
- Must reside around Apapa Axis.
- Ability to understand the principles and procedures of bookkeeping and record-keeping
- Debt recovery management experience
- Knowledge of business-level English, both verbal and written
- Ability to foster and maintain business and client relationships
- Proficiency in computer skills and Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to explain and interpret fiscal related policies and general accounting.
- Bookkeeping and general accounting
- Debt recovery management
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets
- Operating data terminals calculators and other standard office equipment
- Performing clerical work and interoffice support including receiving and processing mail
- Invoicing and reconciliation for varying departments
- Maintaining and promoting excellent vendor relations
- Assembling, sorting and tabulating codes and filing data
- Verifying claims and processing orders and deposit slips
- Data entry invoice matching to purchase order.
Deadline: 31st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.