AgroCola is a youth-focused Agricultural platform designed to equip Nigerians with digitized agricultural and financial support to provide home-grown supply for the increasing demand for food. It seeks to galvanize massive youth participation in all agricultural value chains while leveraging on digital technology.
The AgroCola vision is committed to building opportunities for young digital natives through reformed agricultural practices by leveraging on digital technology aided tools. Young people will therefore be able to own, produce and sell in the agricultural sector thereby establishing greater economic opportunities and building financial inclusion for the young ones.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Job Level: Mid-Level
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Function: Administration
Where you fit in
- We are committed to change the world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into people’s lives, everywhere through agriculture and technology. We are passionate about our mission, and excited to grow our company with people who want to do the same – and people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and company. If this is you, we encourage you to swim into our candidate pool!
- Administrative Officer will support our daily office and administrative procedures. He will act as the point of contact for all clients and employees while providing administrative support to both the management and staff
Operational and Technical Accountabilities
- Receive and manage company stock and office supplies
- Maintain and update company databases and manage and prepare reports on various budgets and expenses
- Assist in managing budget and expenditure in relation to the admin implementation and budget plan
- Oversee procurement management and monitor progress at all levels
- Manage activities in relation to resources, materials, and equipment in adherence to the approved procurement plan
- Manage logistics and undertake any other duties that shall be assigned by supervisor.
- Preparing regular financial and administrative reports and maintain, organize and update company documents
- Oversee the administrative financial operations to ensure timely and accurate delivery of monthly financial report to Finance
- Managing admin funds and ensure compliance with allocation of fund advances and utilization
- BSc / HND Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or related discipline with minimum of three (3) years’ related experience performing related role.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional relevant experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- Be proficient in the use of MS office packages.
- Have good team working skills and must be able to share all relevant information with colleagues and users pro-actively at the right time.
- Have good manners in showing flexibility, respect, friendliness and cooperation.
- Show ability for efficient and harmonious team leadership.
- Have good personality and interpersonal relationship as well as excellent communication skills.
- Proven experience in administration and cross-functional working knowledge.
- Proven experience in providing high-quality customer service in complex environments.
- Proven experience in working with multiple stakeholders.
- Leading monitoring and reporting activities.
- Two to three years of field experience on running irrigation operations, or equivalent and knowledge of water hydraulic principles
- Must be a High performer with a drive for excellence and growth
- Must be committed to continuous learning and showing mutual respect to all levels of staff.
- Strong team player and ability to collaborate with team members
- Must be very strong at execution and executing within timelines
- Must be smart with an appetite for creativity and innovation
- Must be an optimist disruptive thinker with a sight for possibilities irrespective of the situation
- Must be a creative person with the right workplace ethics and behaviour
- Health Insurance
- Learning & Growth Opportunities
- Flexible time and days of work
- Subsidized lunch
- Opportunity to work with bright minds and even more
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply