HR Hub – We are one of the best and leading management consulting firms in Nigeria, providing HR and Accounting services to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Treasurer
- This role operates in the Treasury area within the institution in cash management, collateral management, funding and liquidity, foreign exchange operations, and other financial affairs. This position reports to the Head of Operations.
- Tasks will pertain to the execution of financial partner relationship management in addition to executing departmental policy and regulatory responsibility.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in financial services or related role(s).
- Cash management operations and cash flow forecasting experience required. Foreign exchange risk experience is preferred
- Be a self-driven, self-starter. We’re a dedicated, hardworking team collectively motivated by our mission and vision.
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree/certifications preferred.
- Financial certifications are a plus.
Responsibility includes but is not limited to:
- Oversees daily management of float and cash positions.
- Oversees cash flow reporting.
- Manages financial risk as it relates to treasury operations.
- Supports in the maintenance of the relationship between aggregator, bank and financial partners.
- Develops and implements cash management operational strategies.
- Assesses foreign exchange risk and implements hedge programs and strategies.
- Assists to provide detailed consolidated cash flow projections.
- Reviews monthly interest expense, journal and accruals.
- Oversees all back office support for in-house banking, netting, and pooling.
Deadline: Friday 17th, July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.