ITF-NECA TSDP 2020 Garment Making Training
Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with Ruff ‘n’ Tumble Betti-O School of Fashion invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Garment Technician Skills Acquisition Training Programme
Duration: 6 Months
- We wish to invite suitable candidates for admission into a full time six month Garment Technician Skills Acquisition Training Programme.”
- To train & equip youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills in garment making.
- To develop individuals with the capacity to engage economic activities that add value to the nation.
- Garment making
- Business of Fashion
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 30 years and have obtained a minimum of SSCE/NECO/GCE pass.
Application Closing Date: 24th July, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com OR
- Kindly ensure the application is sent to only one platform (Link or email), multiple entries may leed to disqualification.
- The programme is Tuition free and non-residential; candidates will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the training. Therefore, applicants must be residents of Lagos State pr have a residence in Lagos state during the training period
- Ensure phone numbers and email addresses provided are correct as shortlisted candidates will be contacted via contacts provided in your application.