3Consulting is a Technology business process consulting firm that draws on several years of business and consulting experience across several industries to offer an unparalleled unique service to clients.
We are currently recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Consultant
- We are looking for stellar business development candidate to work with business decision makers and developers
- He/She will be leading a new effort for 3Consulting and will be critical to seeding and driving growth and adoption for a new service.
- You will be expected to be a self-starter and be able to provide an end-to-end go-to-market plan
- You will also need to work with product management and business strategy to formulate a business plan on building a customer funnel around startup companies as well as larger companies.
- Prospect, Qualify and Develop new client relationships.
- Rigorously qualifies large opportunities for active pursuit based on the probability of success and the intelligent allocation of the company’s resources.
- Develops client relationships and interest over the span of lengthy large deal cycles and continually builds & reinforces client’s perception of the company as a credible partner through active persuasion and education.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Developing positive relationships and handling customers’ needs
- Perform necessary analysis and planning to ensure that priorities for each sales call are established
- Meet and exceed aggressive revenue goals while keeping sales management apprised of progress
- Building and maintaining a positive reputation within our industry, based on service, integrity and growth
- Generating new sales using existing and potential customer networks
- Ability to develop and present proposals leading to negotiating of deals and post analysis
- Experience in full life-cycle recruiting including, client relations, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, offers, closing and relationship management
- Has great organizational skills: you’ll be working with lots of prospective clients simultaneously, coordinating numerous initiatives at the same time; moving things forward in a timely and organized fashion
- Proven track record of goal achievement (as individual or manager) and building and managing KPIs for a sales organization
- Ability to forecast your business – lead conversion data through to pipeline build and win rates
- Natural leader – you have a passion for developing talent and coaching a team to success
- Data driven – you are driven by numbers and constantly finding ways to improve productivity, efficiency and contribution to the business
- Has an insatiable curiosity and knowledge about all things tech, mobile, apps, etc.
Deadline: 31st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.