A4 & T Power Solutions is a B2B power solution company that provides alternative power to businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Identify the business opportunities, develop and implement strategies to ensure market growth, dominance and profitability
- Identify sales opportunities and establish relationships with existing customers to generate future sales. Develop and implement strategic plans for key accounts in assigned territory
- Provide Pre-Sales & After-Sales support to customers who require additional help on Voltze Renewable Energy products.
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort.
- Provide support in renewable energy solution design and lead the development of project scopes, bills of materials, technical diagrams, and other supporting materials to ensure successful proposal submissions that lead to quality projects.
- Handle sales of Renewable Energy Products & Services to prospects.
- Conduct site visits to support site evaluation, suitability, and due diligence efforts while proffering solutions to clients.
- Describe features, technical specifications, and uses of Renewable Energy products or services to customers.
- Establish the Unit, design the necessary structure and resource requirements for the effective take-off and overall performance of the Unit
Required Skills & Experience
- Significant professional experience (3-4 years) directly related to Electrical Engineering, Renewable Energy Product sales and/or Cross-functional (sales, finance, engineering, project management) abilities required.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets on Renewable Energy Products.
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships.
- Ability to support the RFP process by reading and understanding technical specifications and developing technical write-ups for proposals.
Deadline: 23rd July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.