Airtime Networks Limited is a privately owned company, operating in the distribution of Telecommunications products and services sector in Nigeria. We are a Kano State based business subsidiary of Monument Assets and Resources Company Ltd. We commenced business in 2001.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Department: ATN WAYYA
Supervisor: Managing Director
ATN WAYYA is a FINTECH service company dedicated to providing financial service solutions to every segment of society.
- The Business Development Manager will be tasked with the job of developing business solutions for the Company’s business growth and expansion / diversification.
- He has three primary responsibilities- to identify new sales leads, to assist the Company acquire new customers and sell additional products or services and maintain fruitful relationships with existing customers with the main goal to generate more revenue for the Company.
- At least 5-8 years proven sales experience in a B2B client-facing role.
- University or HND in any of the Social Sciences (preferred)
Skills Required for Succeeding in this Role:
- Ability to lead a team or stand-alone plus a determination and motivation to exceed targets.
- Ability to influence at all levels, work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Financial System and ability to provide regulatory insight.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, good people and negotiation skills.
- Sales skills (cold calling, sales meetings, price and terms negotiations, problem management, account management, accounts growth etc.)
- Ability to multitask.
- Sales reports analyses and ability to provide strategies, trim overhead and increase profit.
- Ability to pass on learnt skills to direct reports and manage all interests in a business entity for success.
- Understanding of value creation. Create proposals for existing clients to improve their business utilizing company services.
Responsibilities will include (but not restricted to):
- Researching organizations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets;
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs, sales and services that would appeal to new clients;
- Researching business opportunities and viable in come streams; Following industry trends;
- Develop and drive growth strategies and plans; Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives, writing business proposals;
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients, increasing client base by finding and following new sales leads; developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
- Managing records of sales, revenue and other important data; Write reports and provide feedback to upper management about what is and is not working
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements, Provide the Management with information data to ensure that performance results conform to expectations
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
- Motivating team members to exceed expected goals
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills;
- Implementation of Agency Banking strategy in line with ATN’s overall strategy, including agent onboarding and training
- Initiate business cases and product concepts for value-added services.
- Evaluating agency channel processes and procedures frequently for improvements of more efficient operations
- Initiating and coordinating business development initiatives geared towards the growth and quality of the Agent network.
- Negotiate and liaise between business teams, technology teams, and support teams.
- Developing issues resolution system, KYC, transaction reconciliation system and preparation of necessary operational documents.
- Regular information dissemination to the team and reporting regularly to the MD / COO.
Deadline: 10th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email