Gen128 Business Solutions is a business service provider that exists to provide professional, confidential and highly effective business administrative support to our clients. Our services are specifically tailored to meet individual client needs. Our aim is to free you from time-consuming, low productivity tasks which will result in you focusing on activities that will move your business forward + Increase your profits. The services we offer Include: Back Office Support, Marketing Solutions and Information Technology Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- We are currently looking for a Manager to help with business development & management to work from our offices based in Ikeja.
The Role of the Manager:
- As Business Manager your main responsibilities will be to:
- Understand the goals of the business and explore opportunities for growth;
- Implement processes & procedure to drive growth via marketing & sales campaigns;
- Co-ordinate sales channels to ensure growth and revenue increase;
- Create and manage business targets;
- Manage existing teams
- A Result Oriented Individual with a flexible approach to work;
- An effective, assertive and confident communicator with the ability to influence situations;
- Possess an excellent personal drive and self-motivational skills;
- Able to work with own Initiative plus challenge firmly held assumptions;
- Project Management related background;
- Excellent command of English Language – Written and Spoken;
- Excellent Telephone and Interpersonal skills;
- Excellent Computer Literacy & Record Keeping skills;
- Knowledge of using Social Media platforms;
- Willingness to learn and develop;
- Minimum qualification – HND;
- Understanding Core business functions, Undertaking tasks and responsibilities as required in the delivery of the services we offer;
- Review and evaluate current business processes to ensure the business is positioned for continuous growth & efficiency;
- Ensure records & Information are update & circulated amongst clients & staff;
- Monitoring policies & procedures plus driving Initiatives to develop new & existing services;
- Staff Management – Screening, Hiring, Training
- Maintain contact with employees and assess levels of morale by contacting them quarterly.
- Manage events & team meetings for productivity;
- Ensure that all employees are conversant with and competent in using specific systems, procedures and packages
- Assist with the organisation, co-ordination and delivery of projects & services
- Ensure the maintenance of a healthy and safe working environment and take action to reduce the risk to self and others.
- Provide timely and effective administrative and operational support to the business;
Deadline: 15th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Job Title” as the subject of the email.