Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client in the Oil & Gas, Manufacturing & Services Sectors is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Business Development
- We are a long-established Engineering Consulting & Technical Education Company, with specializations in Automation, Electrical & Controls, Instrumentation & Process Control, Mechanical & Electro-Mechanical Engineering as well as a range of training programmes in Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering.
- In furtherance of our objective of meeting the requirements of our clients in the Oil/Gas, manufacturing & services sectors, we hereby seek applications from suitable candidates to fill the position of Manager, Business Development
- The appointees will report to the Head, Business Development. He/She must be a self -managed individuals with extensive business development experience to general business in the Oil/Gas, manufacturing and/or services industry. He/she must ensure Marketing efficiency and profitability.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc/B.Eng /HND (Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Executive Administrative, social science or other related disciplines)
- Upwards of 5 years business development experience with appreciable Managerial & leadership skills.
- Extensive contacts in the aforementioned industries
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Interested candidates must be comfortable with working in a target driven environment.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Direct and co-ordinate activities involving sales of the company Products & Services
- Managing and retaining existing clients and developing new channels of business
- Job involves meeting and exceeding the company set target and increasing the company cliental database
- Confer or consult with department head to plan advertising services and to secure information on clients needs and customer specification
- Liaise with potential Customer regarding training, procurement, recruitment and other engineering consulting/project needs and solutions
- Develop appropriate follow-up programs to ensure success of the proposal submitted.
- Generate business mandates from clients.
- Make presentations, and modifications on processes, to guarantee more efficient service delivery for maintaining client relationship
- Any other function as may be directed by management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Jobs@michaelstevens-consulting.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.