Owens and Xley Consults – Our client, a premium Interior Decoration company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job type: Full time
- The Business Development Officer will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas and will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth in the interior design sector.
- Developing a business development strategy focused on financial gain
- Arranging business development meetings with prospective clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused on both financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contacting potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services]
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products / services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Report to the Managing Director on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products / services and new pricing / payment plans
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your all assigned territory
- B.Sc. in Marketing, Business Management, or any related discipline
- At least 1 year in a related role
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role in the decorative industry.
- Strong Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport.
- Time management and planning skills
- Excellent Digital marketing knowledge
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in sales, marketing & customer experience support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office, excel, PowerPoint and CRM software
- Proficiency in English with excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and excellent organizational skills without supervision.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and can handle uncertainty
- Excellent multitasking skills & Market knowledge
N70,000 monthly + commission on monthly target sales.
Deadline: 30th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the “Job role” as the subject of the mail.