GBC Professional Services – One of our clients headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and in the Information Management and Security sector with branches in Ghana, Kenya and Rwanda is desirous of filling the position below:
Job Title: Chief Finance Officer
Ref Code: CFO / 001
Job Type Full Time
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Tax / Admin
Qualifications & Other Requirements
- Accounting Degree or equivalent
- ACCA / ACA certification
- Between the ages of 30 – 40 years
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Knowledge of Generally Acceptable Accounting Practices and Principles (GAAP)
- Knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations across boundaries – Pan African
- Working knowledge and experience of Sage accounting software
- Minimum of ten years experience required with at least 3 years of overseeing the accounts department.
- Proven working experience as a CFO
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with preparing financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software use and administrative skills
- Good knowledge of Group structure and consolidation.
- Oversight functions for the accounts / administrative department reporting directly to the Managing Director.
- The CFO will be responsible for all aspects of the financial records, including regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures for the Company.
Deadline: 31st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter with the above reference code as mail subject, to: email@example.com