Bethsaida Investment Partners Limited is a rapidly expanding, opportunity-creating and customer-focused microfinance Institution (MFI) in Nigeria. A member, Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (ANMFIN), the company registered in July 2018 with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and opened her first branch on August 1, 2018.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Acquisition Officer (SMEs)
Location: Magboro, Ogun
- Assess clients’ financial status
- Contact clients to gather financial data and documentation
- Calculate financial ratios (e.g. credit interest rates/Interest ratio)
- Set up payment plans
- Developing marketing campaigns
- Managing clients daily contributions and target savings
- Helps client in all investment process
- Marketing of company fixed deposits to small-medium enterprise.
- Evaluate creditworthiness and risks
- Maintain updated records of loan applications
- Marketing of company products and services
- Engaging in promotional activities.
- OND / NCE in Marketing and other related field
- Most possess good customer relationship
- Must reside in ogun state (Magboro and its axis)
- Ability to create and process financial spreadsheets
- Work experience in a financial institution is an added advantage.
Deadline: 31st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.