MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Control Supervisor
Location: Fabac, Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- 5 – 7 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Accounting
- Proficiency in MS office
- Problem Solving Skills
- Relationship Management
- Professional qualification in accounting preferably ACCA/ICAN
- MBA would be an added advantage
Demands of the Job:
- Ability to work under minimal or no supervision.
- Attention to details
- Ability and willingness to work long and odd hours.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
The Credit Control Supervisor will manage the team responsible for following up with outstanding invoices to the company and plays a vital role in the cash flow of the organization ensuring credit given to customers is monitored and controlled effectively in Main One. Other responsibilities shall include the following:
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Full administration of the credit policy
- Follow-up on Customers on WHT credit notes
- Working to strict monthly and annually collections targets
- Ensuring that all major accounts work to agreed order to cash cycle.
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices.
- Follow-up on debt by telephone and email thereby reducing debtor days.
- Rating of new and existing customers based on the provisions of the credit policy
- Liaising with the Sales and Accounts Receivable teams to resolve outstanding queries.
- Daily and month end reporting and account reconciliations.
- Allocating payments in accordance with customer remittances.
- Generation of ageing analysis reports and cash collection reports.
- Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply