Hartleys Supermarket and Stores – We deliver the ultimate shopping experience to our community by offering a wide variety of the freshest and quality products, with exceptional service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Relations Officer
- Hartleys Supermarket and Stores is currently seeking Customer Relationship Officers to join our Contact Center
- You will be focusing on direct customer servicing via telephone and taking ownership of each inquiries/complaints with proper follow up, actions to ensure resolution does reaching customer satisfaction.а
The primary responsibility of the role includes:
- Service customers over the phone and practice telephone courtesies at all times.
- Practicing quality in all aspects of the job to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure good customer retention by providing excellent and professional services.
- Consistently cross-sell and upsell group’s financial products and services during customer interaction.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following selection criteria:
- Minimum of a Diploma / Degree Holder, SPM / STPM with relevant work experience.
- Highly motivated, matured and committed individual.
- Resourceful, proactive and able to work independently to produce high quality technical or professional work.а
- Getting results through personal proficiency.
- Basic PC knowledge, with the ability to quickly adapt to new software applications.
- 1 to 3 years experience of relevant working experience as Executive, Customer Relationship.
- Solid phone selling with excellent oral communication, interpersonal, and active listening skills.
- Acceptable level of written English.
- Fast learner and able to adopt a stressful environment and fast-moving аwork atmosphere.
Deadline: 10th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “CRO” as the subject of the mail.