Libmot Logistics Limited is a world-class provider of innovative logistics and supply-chain service and solutions. Libmot Logistics is known for her quality services and extensive network that operates in the whole of the 36 States in Nigeria, incorporated by the Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria, which gives her the right to deliver courier and offer good logistics services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Services Executive
Customer Service Responsibilities list:
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle Pilots/customer complaint
- Handles Way-bill enquiries and complaint
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Identify and assess customersТ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file.
- Educate customers and drive online sales
- HND / B.Sc, BA, English, Mass Comm.
- Previous knowledge in Customer Service will add advantage.
- Male applicants only.
Deadline: 25th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.