Tizeti Network Limited (Wifi.com.ng) is a growing NCC licensed Internet Service Provider for Africa. We offer commercial and residential Internet to estates, hotels and multi-tenant buildings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Support Representative
- Receiving or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call centre metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Taking sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of the company and position.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information, and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call centre team members based on trust and reliability.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Applicants must have at least a 2.1 or HND in Administration or related fields.
- Sound knowledge of Customer management (ITIL is an added advantage)
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills.
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
- Strong time management and decision-making skills.
- The applicant must have 2-3 years of working experience.
- Adaptability and accountability.
- Fluency in multiple languages may be desired.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online