Dangote Integrated Skills Acquisition Institute is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instructor / Lecturer
Interested applications from suitably qualified candidates interested in building career in skills training and lecturing on the following skills sets:
- Bricklaying, Blockworks & Concrete works
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Electrical Installations
- Plumbing & Pipe works
- Welding & Fabrication
- Automotive Body Repairs
- Automotive Electrics/Electronics
- Automotive Mechanics
- Catering & Hospitality
- Dressmaking & Fashion
- Hairdressing & Beauty Therapy
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Electricity & Electronics
- Computer Engineering
- Technical Drawing
- Metal Machine Works
- Engineering Fitting Works
- Business & Computer Studies
- Leatherworks & Shoemaking
- Renewable Energy: Solar & Wind Power
- Interested candidates MUST possess at least a degree, HND or Teachers’ Technical College Certificate or their equivalents in Nigeria or abroad, and have at least 3 years cognate experience in the areas he/she is applying.
- Candidates are to note that very high ethical and professional standards will be maintained at the Institute.
Deadline: 3rd August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, with active contact details, Copies of all relevant documents, Passport-sized photograph (not larger than 150kb) to: email@example.com
- Cover letter applying either as Instructor or Lecturer, and clearly indicating skill set area.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.