RISE Networks is Nigeria’s leading Social Enterprise based in Anthony Village, Lagos, Nigeria whose mandate focuses on using Tech Innovation to create advocacy, skills empowerment and learning opportunities for the inclusive growth of Youth with the core objective of preparing them for effective Value Based Leadership at all levels in the Public, Private and Social Sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Data Science /AI Research Lead
- We are looking for a Lead Data Scientist who has an in-depth experience in artificial intelligence to lead a technical team.
- Lead Data Scientist responsibilities include managing the data science team, organizing training, coordinating research, planning projects and building analytics models. You should have a strong problem-solving ability and a knack for statistical analysis
- Your ultimate goal will be your ability to plan, coordinate training, improve business products and business decisions by making the most out of an organization data.
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or similar role
- Solid understanding of machine learning
- Knowledge of data management and visualization techniques
- A knack for statistical analysis and predictive modelling
- Good knowledge of R, Python and MATLAB
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A business mindset
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or similar field
- Manage a team of data scientists, machine learning engineers and big data specialists
- Lead data mining and collection procedures
- Plan, Coordinate Data Science Courses/Training
- Project Research
- Ensure data quality and integrity
- Interpret and analyze data problems
- Conceive, plan and prioritize data projects
- Build analytic systems and predictive models
- Test performance of data-driven products
- Visualize data and create reports
- Experiment with new models and techniques
- Align data projects with organizational goals
Deadline: 7th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one paged Cover Letter and your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.