Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services.
The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Database Administrator
- Filling the database with information and setting up storage, back-up and ensuring the database has adequate storage.
- Setting up and testing new database and handling systems
- Sustaining the security and integrity of data.
- Contacting database vendors for technical support when necessary
- Maintains quality services by establishing and enforcing organization standard
- Assisting in database design.
- Creating query definitions that allow data to be extracted.
- Undertake guided research related to database development.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Administer a variety of database systems including Microsoft SQL Server, MYSQL, desktop publishing and web application.
- Allocating systems storage and planning future storage requirements for the database systems.
- Planning for backup and recovery of database information.
- Controlling and monitoring user access to the database
- Identifies database requirements by interviewing customer: analyzing department applications, programming, and operations; evaluating existing systems and designing proposed systems.
- Plan and coordinate security measures alongside network administrators over the database.
- Coordinate the activities of the data conversion officers.
- Work closely with development teams with regards to data sorting, error checks, database updates and design.
- Work with the IT supervisor at ensuring that the overall Company Mission, Vision and Objectives are achieved.
- Performs other related work as may be assigned by your Supervisor, Operations Manager or the MD.
- Candidate must be a graduate of Computer Science
- Must have demonstrable skills in database administration
- Candidate must have completed NYSC
- Candidate must have must have minimum of 2 years work experience as a database administrator.
- Candidate must reside within Lekki-Awoyaya axis.
- Candidate must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Candidate must be a team player.
- Candidate must be available for immediate employment.
Deadline: 31st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their up-to-date CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.