Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Utilities Technician
Ref No: 808625
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
- Ensure compliance to all departmental and plant safety rules and regulations.
- All non-conformances should be dealt with immediately. All unresolved issues must be raised with the Utility Engineer.
- Follow the correct WSWP and Process Instructions for all tasks performed.
- Carry out continual development of process optimization to ensure safety.
- Support production by providing uninterrupted electrical/utilities supply to the production assets.
- Continuously work on improvement plans to upgrade/improve the utilities’ asset performance and capability.
- Ensure all documentation, including generator, air compressor and dryer is recorded properly and systematically to provide optimum reliability of the asset
- Assist with maintenance activities on all utility equipment and installation. .
- Recommend spares requirements to the Electrical Engineer.
- Maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of all cooling (HVAC), water and facility equipment.
- Carrying out preventive maintenance, identifying and repairing faults on facility equipment
- Ensure all documentation, including air conditioner, water system and sewage system, rare properly and systematically recorded to provide optimum reliability of the asset.
- Performs fitting and assembly assignment on piping’s, facility equipment including the use of hand tools.
- Ensure that facility spares are available and ready for use when required.
- Carry out welding, fabrication, brazing, soldering and other jointing processes.
- Measurement and inspection techniques using a variety of mechanical/facility equipment to eliminate failure
- Documentation, including air conditioner, water system and sewage system, recorded properly and systematically to provide optimum reliability of the asset.
- Ensure that all plant Fire Protection Systems are fully operational and conform to GRC and FM standards.
- Execute all sprinkler protection and other fire regulations plans as recommended by GRC during annual audits.
- To ensure that facility spares are available and ready for use when required and recommend spares requirements to the Mechanical Engineer.
- HND in Engineering or equivalent tertiary education.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience on power generator, HVAC system, Air Compressors, Drier high-speed production equipment/ process experience is mandatory.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
- The role is new and approved to be a permanent one.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online