DisruptDNA – We are a digital creative content and production company. We partner with clients across industries and markets to craft amazing work for businesses and brands with our integrated capabilities that span the entire creative spectrum, covering anything you could possibly want from a production partner, and probably more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Content Strategist & Copywriter
- We are looking for a Digital Content Strategist & Copywriter. He/she supports the efficiency of his/her team through exceptional delivery of given tasks and projects – might be cross-functional projects. He/she will support a diverse set of clients.
- Team is everything. We are nimble, we are also about treating everyone with respect and kindness, we pride ourselves on being egoless (or close to it). If you like being part of a group that is goal driven but not egocentric, there’s a good chance you’ll be a great fit.
- You have to constantly look for ways to spark your curiosity and ours. If you love to read, consume media, solve problems, and make cool things, we’d love to chat.
- We take our jobs very seriously, but we do not take ourselves very seriously, so a sense of humor is a must.
More Specifically, The Job Requires:
- 2-4 years experience working in social media, marketing, or some related field.
- You will do alot of writing so you should have the required writing and communication skills (social media writing a plus)
- Savvy with social media or marketing measurement, has conducted ongoing reporting (weekly, monthly) and packaged it into client-ready report
- it will be great if you have handled community management and publishing content for a brand(s)
- Good at time and project management (administratively sound with a strong attention to detail)
- Is intrinsically motivated, takes ownership of projects and follows them through to the end
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Can stay centered and work effectively in a fast-moving environment.
- Experience/ background knowledge in internet technology and/or education.
- Experience in client management
- Experience in influencer relations
- Experience working with a content creators, graphic designer and an appreciation for great design.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: DDNA is an equal opportunity employer. ALL candidates will be considered for employment.