Louis Valentino Prixair (LVP) is a proud indigenous Nigerian conglomerate which operates a wide range of businesses, including Real Estate Development & Investment, Property Management, Hotel Operations, Cleaning and Laundry services, Catering services and Media. A leader in each of our sectors of business, we offer integrated and advanced solutions for customers across multiple industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer / Brand Communications Officer
- Your role involves the promotion of products and services through a variety of digital channels, using the internet and mobile technology. Push and pull marketing techniques, targeting consumers both directly and indirectly.
- In the role of digital marketer, you’ll be involved in developing the organisation’s multi-channel communication strategies and may work across several areas.
Technique Required Are
- Social media marketing – developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) – developing strategies to increase the number of visitors to a website by achieving high-ranking placements in search results.
- Pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns – sponsored online advertising paid for by the business to appear alongside non-paid search results.
- Mobile marketing – includes app-based, in-game, location-based and SMS marketing.
As a digital marketer, you’ll:
- Create and upload copy and images for the organisation’s website
- Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications
- Assist with paid media, including liaising with digital advertising agencies
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities
- Assist with web visuals
- Communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Website Design and Development – May coordinate the design and functionality of the company website, working alongside web developers and web designers and coordinating the process.
- Content Strategy – Along with the design and functionality of a company website, you will also be responsible for all website content and for creating and implementing the content strategy to ensure online objectives are met.
- SEO and SEM – You are responsible for ensuring that the website is easily found by the target audience. Optimising website structure and content for search engines (SEO) and/or the use of paid online advertising (SEM).
- E-Commerce – Responsible for converting website visits into online sales. This is often achieved by making the online shopping experience as easy as possible and by introducing special deals.
- Social Networking – Responsible for managing the online presence and brand of the company. Social networking tools such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+ allow businesses to engage with consumers in real-time and you will be responsible for this communication
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
- If you have less than 5 year experience do not apply.
- If you are not in abuja do not apply(no zoom skype interview)
- This role is not for fresh graduates, you must have had 5 years minimum work experience in a professsional environment
- Apply with the heading Digital Marketer and attach the cv
Application Deadline 16th July, 2020.