Greenfield Consulting – Our client in the Construction industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Ikosi-Ketu, Lagos
- The driver is to transport staff and clients alike in a comfortable, safe and timely manner by applying knowledge of commercial driving regulations and roads in the state.
- The driver will be responsible for driving assigned vehicle to and from designated locations, maintaining record of vehicle particulars according to State and Federal regulations, and performing pre-trip and post trip inspections.
- He must make arrangement for regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each trip based on road and traffic conditions and manage payments as the case may be in Lagos or any other state, he is in.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Minimum of Senior Secondary Certificate (WASSCE, NECO)
- At least 5 years’ experience as a professional driver in Lagos
- Good knowledge of Lagos roads and environs
- Valid National driver’s license
- Valid LASDRI license
- Must have the ability to read and write English language and perform simple mathematical calculations
- Candidate should be resident on the mainland, preferably within or around Kosofe local government area.
Deadline: 7th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.