The Nest Innovation Technology Park is a community that fosters innovation for technology startups, helping them to thrive by encouraging experimentation, research, and adoption of new and emerging technologies for cutting-edge product development and entrepreneurship.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Duty Manager
- Work experience as a Duty Manager or similar management role
- Previous experience in the industry preferred
- Experience with facilities maintenance and/or security
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Availability to work in shifts including weekends
- BSc in Business Administration is a plus.
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of cash management and bookkeeping procedures
- Team management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Keep track of monthly, quarterly and yearly goals
- Work with management to assess and improve processes and policies
- Monitor and report on revenue and cash flow
- Help management create the department’s budget
- Address customer issues and complaints
- Schedule regular maintenance and cleaning of facilities
- Meet regularly with upper management to stay informed on company issues.
- Uphold and enforce company policies
- Train new hires
- Address employee complaints or performance issues as needed
- Check in with employees regularly to determine satisfaction
- Schedule shifts
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st July, 2020.