Arit of Africa Limited is a worldclass IT Systems Integrator and ICT Infrastructure Solutions Provider established over four decades ago with specialty in the deployment of highend IT systems, solutions and services. We are a customercentric organization providing a range of solutions to meet the demands and challenges of our customer. We have an indepth understanding of the Nigerian market and therefore understand the need to be conversant with the dynamic environmental factors in which the businesses operate, bearing in mind international best practices. Suffice to say we are a glocal (global and local) organization set to provide firstrate services that delight our esteemed customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Support Officer – Entry Level
- BSc in Computer Science
- Stakeholder Management skills
- Customer service skills
- Effective technical support skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
- Proficient with Typo3, Team Viewer and other technical support tools
- Minimum of 2-years IT sales experience
- Good presentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Good people management skills
- Effective time and process management skills
- Responding to support tickets from clients and colleagues within agreed Service Level Agreements
- Resolving support tickets in a fast and professional manner
- Keeping support requester updated on the progress of resolving their support ticket
- Actively comment your work for each support query and forwarding SLA quotations to clients and accounts department for effective billing
Deadline: 21st August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.