HK Designs Limited – Our client, an Online / E-Commerce Company requires the services of candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer
- Are you a Content Writer? Do you have a flair for blogging, writing articles, news, captivating topics?
- Our client, a start up online/e-commerce company needs your skills to join its team.
- To develop and write contents, articles, captivating topical issues for website and various social media platform
- Develop and implement social media and promotion strategy to align with business goals.
- Create blog contents on company activities and captivating topics on social media platforms
- Work with graphics designers to create innovative content ideas.
- Analyse content marketing metrics and make necessary changes as needed
- Create various content types such as emails, newsletters, social media posts, blogs, articles for different platforms.
- Develop brand awareness and promote online reputation.
- Create, edit and share engaging and catchy content daily i.e. news, updates, events, text, image, video
- Manage and promote the social media designs, profile pictures and timelines on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Monitor search engine optimization (SEO) and generate inbound traffic
- Monitor the web traffic and positively engage the followers/customers.
- Organise and measure the success of social media campaigns
- Converting followers into customers
- Provide regular feedback and report on the social media platforms as necessary.
- Perform other duties as required
Qualification / Experience
- Bsc in Marketing, Arts, Mass Communication, English, Creative Writing, Journalism with 1 – 2 years experience as a content writer. Knowledge of Social media tools, highly creative, reside around the location environs.
- Proven work experience as a content writer, digital marketing skills and networking.
- Familiar with content management system eg. wordpress, joomla
- Excellent communication skills – listening, written, oral, copywriting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Search engines and Social Media Tools e.g. Buffer, Hootsuite is an added advantage
- Highly committed to work
- Experience in doing research using various search engines, online publications, website management
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to blog and interact with the general public
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Attention to details.
- N40,000 monthly.
Deadline: 7th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV along with a link or Portfolio of written articles to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.