Work City is a community that brings Entrepreneurs and Creatives together in order to collaborate as a team, generate ideas, and harnessing various skills geared towards financial growth and community resource development. Its an arena full of fun and where people get jobs done.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer Intern
- The Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating design solutions that have high visual impact.
- The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
- This position requires creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of design software and a professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines.
- Their designs are required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, online banners, posters, exhibitions and displays, corporate identity and so much more.
- The Graphic Designer will work in adherence to a brief agreed with the client and creative director.
- The Graphic Designer will develop creative concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client’s objectives.
Deadline: 31st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.