PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited is a Central Bank of Nigeria Licensed, for-profit making institution dedicated to supporting early stage, small and medium-sized enterprises ‘SME’, the informal working class and low income families through providing access to finance, entrepreneurship training, a network of mentors and facilitating business partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales
Job Roles And Responsibilities
- Drive achievements of bank risk asset & liability target.
- Achieve the minimum PAR as set by the Board and not more than 5%
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Setting, monitoring and reporting on team goals
- Coordinate sales and marketing activities to boost brand awareness
- Team performance monitoring & management
- Management representative and liaison
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, price changes, new products, and features)
- Initiate customer retention strategies and behavior to determine customer personas for new markets.
- Prepare, report & implement the sales and marketing strategies for Board approvals.
- Ensuring compliance with the bank’s policies and procedures
Educational and Professional Requirements
- A good first degree from a reputable university (Preferably in Marketing, Banking and Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good team player with coaching and mentoring skills
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a Commercial bank and or Microfinance bank sales or marketing leadership and supervisory role.
Deadline: 2nd August, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail