HealthPlus Limited is Nigeria’s first Integrative Pharmacy. We are the fastest growing pharmacy chain in West Africa, committed to our mission of helping people achieve Optimum Health and Vitality. From inception, HealthPlus has distinguished itself as the Pharmacy of Choice through the provision of high quality healthcare products such as medicines, nutritional supplements, natural remedies, home medical equipment, mobility aids and pharmacy services, by certified and well-informed healthcare professionals, in a friendly and hygienic environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Healthcare Assistant – OTA
Reference No: HP/RO/HCA/OTA/JUL/2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Administration, Banking, Hospitality, Retail, Sales
Industries: Admin, Office & Support, Bookkeeping, Health / Fitness / Beauty, Healthcare, Hospitality, Retail, Sales
- The Healthcare Assistant will work under the direct supervision of the Pharmacist to serve customers appropriately and sensitively and to assist in the efficient and effective running of the Pharmacy.
- Assisting the Manager to ensure adequate change in the Naira denominations and adequate shopping bags in all sizes
- Attending periodic meetings called by Management
- Submitting periodic reports as assigned
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned to the position
- Reporting to the Pharmacy Manager
- Handling the point-of- Sales (POS) system during your shift as Cashier
- Reconciliation of sales during your shift
- Reconciliation of Petty Cash
- Housekeeping: Keeping your allotted section clean and tidy, well stocked, with regular expiry date checks.
- Faithfully discharging all duties according to laid down standard operating procedures (SOP’s) to ensure smooth running of the business
- Minimum of SSCE / OND and B.Sc is an added advantage
- Experience in a Pharmacy is an added advantage
- Enthusiastic individual with Willingness to learn
- Friendly and mature disposition
- Good customer service skills
- An ability to respond to medical queries in a sensitive and professional manner.
- Controlling stock of pharmaceutical materials and equipment
- Assisting in the sale of OTC medicines and providing information to customers on symptoms and products
- Participating in health promotion
- Interacting and working with people
- Able to empathise and show genuine concern for the welfare of customers.
- Ability to treat others with respect.
- Conscientious, motivated and willing to learn.
- Committed and professional in attitude.
- Being personally effective
- Upholding Quality and Continuous Improvement
- Making decisions and solving problems
- Ensuring health and safety
Deadline: 10th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online